Pagina's

Friday 6 January 2012

Spotlight on "A Mermaids Adventure"!

What a crazy times these days! pff I would be happy is everything is turning to normal again. Examinations are just around the corner and I'm so busy with telling my New Years Adventure to everyone! For everyone who understands dutch: I'm writing a whole Trip Report with every detail of it on DLRPfans.be. You can find it there in the section of the TR's of 2011 and it's titles: DLRP 30/12 - 2/01: A Magical New Year!

But now I'm turning a spotlight on Patty's kits! I first want to start with "A Mermaids Adventure" because it's my favourite till now! This kit has so much potential! It's so great to use it in Lay Out's with your favourite Mermaid. You just need to look at the kit, and I know you'll fall in love with it:

Doesn't it look cute and awesome? But wait till you see my LO's with it. 
 
 If you look closely on my LO's, you'll see that I also used Patty's Sand Alpha. This awesome Alpha is also available in her store. And you can buy the kit and the alpha as a bundle! How cool is that! you'll get 2 products and save some money (to buy even more great products)

 And because a lot of people are like me. Just wanting to do a lot and don't have the time for everything, Patty created some help for us! Today she released 2 great packages with premade clusters/backgrounds. One of the packages is with A Mermaids Adventure, the other with A Christmas Carol (which I will Highlight tomorrow!)


And to make the Mermaid fun even bigger, you should hop over to Sarah's Blog. She also has some awesome stackings to share to make scrapping a bit easier for you!
See you tomorrow for my spotlight on "A Christmas Carol!"

No comments:

Post a Comment