Pagina's

Friday 30 December 2011

Berry Sweet Openings!

And finally there's another happy moment to share! Right now I'm on my way or maybe already in the most magical place of Europe, but I couldn't leave without a few scheduled posts to inform you all about the sweet things that are happening at THIS moment! 

Long time ago, I applied to the CT call of the new Berry Sweet Scraps shop, and I made the team. Today we are celebrating the opening of the store! To celebrate there's already a Berry Sweet Mega kit with such nice contributions of all designers! But there's also a nice Forum and an OPEN gallery!

This is the Mega of all the designers over there and my LO's with it:
With a template from: Navaja 77

And you know I'm on the CT-team of Patty right? Well her shop is going to be over at Berry Sweet!
She'll release 3!!! kits today! I'll post some detailed info about the kits when I have my LO's uploaded in the galleries after my Disney trip! but here are the previews of the kit's (or for 2 of them there's even a bundle) she's going to release:


So I hope to see you all there (when I'm back of coarse!)

No comments:

Post a Comment