Pagina's

Thursday 16 June 2011

Another Freebie!!

Hey!

5 of the 7 examinations are already past. Only 2 to go! But one is just a paper and must be finished on Sunday, and the other is one harder subject, but that examination is miles away! (23 June) So I decided to take a little break from learning for school and I started on learning to design proper elements and other scrapstuff! I started with an Alpha that was in my mind for a very long time! And when I was busy, I dicided to make it in 6 different colors! Yeah, 6 different colors! Right now they only contain the upper case letters. Maybe later there will come one with the lower case. But for now, they're finnished and I can't wait to share them with you! Please make sure these freebies are for your personal use only. 








Click the images to download!
Hope you like the alpha! I'll post a example of it when I used it in one of my lay outs. But I havn't had the time yet to make a LO. 

Xxx
Jojo

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blocks. Hope to see the Numbers and lower case as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely excellent! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete