Pagina's

Wednesday 23 November 2011

My latest CT LO's

Let's take a look to the LO's I made for Rachel (My 4 princesses Designs) and Robyn (Robyn Pali Designs)

Let's start with my LO's for Robyn Pali:

She released Young womans valuables girls first, but on the CT forum we were wondering if she also could provide us with the .psd files so we could alter the beautiful girls Robyn made to fit our LO's even more! And she was so kind to do so! This way I could build my own girl and instead of building myself with it, I builded Belle in her blue dress (like she wears in the beginning of the movie). She also put the .psd files in her store so you can build your own girl too! 
For my Lay Out I chose a kit with nice colors for Belle in this dress. And Robyn has the perfect kit for that too! Her Beautiful kit was just what I needed!

Template: Cindy Schneider - freebie 6; Font: Scrapbook Raoul: RVK Renata Scribbles

 Then I'm going to move over to Rachel of My 4 princesses Designs.

Before I got to know her, she released a beautiful kit with my favorite mouse as inspiration! I just couldn't resit on making something with Magically Amused! And now I took the time for it! 


Template: Optical Illusions - November Template Challenge Divine Digital

And She also released a new kit this month! It's a nice kit to scrap your Fall photo's. Autumn Splendor has a really nice color scheme! 

Template: Little Green Frog Designs - Now you see me

These are some amazing kits right! I had fun with them. All these kits are for sale in the Divine Digital Shop. I wonder what you will make with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment