Pagina's

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Scrappily Me retiring sale!

I'm so sad that I need to bring you this news. But Scrappily me is retiring from her designing. She's not sure yet if it will be for good, but at this moment she doesn't have enough time to manage it all. I'm so sad because I really loved her designs and I'm sure I'll miss them! If you haven't grabbed her designs yet, you must go to her store and get a stunning 75% discount! 

Posted Image

And she has some last iNSD fun upon her sleeves too! Be sure to drop by the Berry Sweet Scraps Forum, her Blog, the Mousescrappers forum and her facebook page for some fun giveaways and challenges!

All I just want to say, is that I'm really grateful to be a part of her team! I'll miss all the fun with her other CT girls, and her designs. So Thank you Patty! You will be missed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment