Pagina's

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Vintage Summer - Robyn Pali Designs

Summer is, hopefully, on his way! Here in Belgium the weather won't co-oporate yet, but I already got that nice summer feeling. I got it by going true some old summer pictures. To see the nice sun, the smiles, the bright colors, yeah it really made me shut out the thunder and the heavy rain outside! 

Robyn Pali got the most Perfect Vingtage Summer kit ever to go along in that feeling. And guess what, it's released Today! Here's the kit:

[image]

And this is my page which I made with some of my old summer memories. Okay, not that old cause they're only from last year. But It's still nice to see them again and got that same feeling as I got in that moment!

[image]
Template: Trixie Scraps Freebie; Alpha: Britt-ish Designs - Black Glitter Alpha; Red Ribbon: Robyn Pali Designs - Elegance
And for those who can't get enough of the summer already, I will be back very soon with another Summer kit! See you Soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment