Pagina's

Sunday 8 January 2012

Spotlight on "Light up the Sky"!

The last one of this little Spotlight series! Today we're going to watch the sky again like we did with New Years Eve! You did take pictures of it did you?! I know I did! (It's not every day you get to spent New Years Eve in Disneyland Paris!) But this kit isn't only good for firework Lay outs! Let's take a look at the kit:


And this is the 2 pager I made with it:
 

I also used the Sparkle and Shine add on in my Lay out, and that one's available in the store! But to make it more fun, it's available in a bundle with the kit too! 
 

If you hop to this blog post, you'll find a freebie with Light up the Sky and links to the other blogs ot the CT team with even more freebies. 
And if you are a mousescrapper, don't hesitate on joining the weekly challenge I'm hosting! The PP you'll get fits this kit so good! You'll still have time till the 10th of January for turning in you LO. Read everything about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment