Pagina's

Monday 4 July 2011

Blogtrain anouncing!


It's summer!
And apart from the fact that I can't go outside because one of our neighbours have lost their snake and the animal can be everywhere, it's a great feeling to have vacation! I still need to stress a bit, because I didn't pass for my designs in Architecture and now I maybe need to stop that study. Maybe photography, but I'm not so sure about that one!

To celebrate the summer, and also a bit the birth of our new blogs, we have made a little blog train that runs on the 7th of July! And I'm proud to say that I'm a station too! The We-bit in that sentence is for me and my scrapping friends from the Dutch Digital Scrapbooking board. We all started to blog and design at the same moment and we learned a lot in those few weeks!

Here's a little sneek peek from what you can expect for my part! 



Hope you like it, and I'm looking forward too welcome you all the 7th here at my station!
For my American visitors: I'd like to say: have a great 4th of July celebration!
And too all the others: Enjoy the summer (I hope for you all without a snake on the loose in your neighbourhood!)

Now I'm going to start scrapping again! It's been a while, so I'm far behind with all those awesome challenges going on!
Xxx
Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment